Need an Appointment?
Air Quality Products
Purifying and cleaning the air circulated through your home
Air Quality Products
Here at Battavio we have a certified Air Quality Specialist who works to ensure the air we breathe is safe, odorless and free of pollutants. The products we recommend adding to existing HVAC systems or with a new installation include: REME®, iWave® and/or a humidifier or dehumidifier.
REME® stands for Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy. It is an induct air purifier installed within an HVAC system using hydrogen peroxide instead of filters. There are two types: REME® Halo and REME® LED.
- REME® Halo: works through a dual ionization process using a UV light and is 99% effective at killing mold, bacteria and viruses while purifying air.
- REME® LED: is an air purifier placed inside ducts of an HVAC system and uses ions and LED light to attract and kill bacteria, mold, viruses and is mercury-free working all over the home. Benefits include: LED lasts 2 ½ times longer than vapor or UV lamps, helps reduce odors, purifies air and surfaces, and is easy to clean therefore highly desirable in high-smoke areas.
Benefits of REME® accessories include:
99% effective for killing airborne mold spores, bacteria, and viruses
Reducing germs released when sneezing and killing viruses on surfaces (i.e. MRSA, E. Coli)
Eliminates odors such as smoke, diapers, pets, etc.
iWave® is a patented technology called “needlepoint bipolarization” using carbon fiber brushes to produce refined electrical charge to clean the air in residential and commercial spaces.* It is an air purifier that ionizes the air inside an HVAC unit by creating positive and negative ions. It works by those ions releasing into the air and attaching to particles.
Benefits of iWave accessories:
Affordable and practical
Helps clean and eliminate smoke, pollutants and other airborne gasses
Reduced bacteria, mold, and viruses
Used during colder months, a humidifier adds moisture to the air inside the home. A whole house humidifier is connected directly to the HVAC system and water line, which is connected to a float and valve assembly that maintains water levels. A motor rotates a drum with a filter pad attached to it through the water reservoir resulting in moisture being added to the air circulation. A humidifier should receive regular maintenance and be cleaned annually.
Signs you should consider getting a humidifier:
- Heat running constantly
- Skin and scalp are dry
- Suffer from respiratory infections or asthma
- Wood floors start to gap
Benefits of a Humidifier
Increased comfort and air quality in the home
Reduced heating costs
Decreased health issues (i.e. sinus infections, dry skin)
Fewer static shocks
Less structural and interior home issues (i.e. chipping paint, cracked molding)
Used during hotter months, a dehumidifier removes moisture from the air inside the home. A dehumidifier pulls humid/hot air through the evaporator coil and condenses the moisture out of the air, while collecting water in a drip tray, resulting in cold, dry air.
Signs you should consider getting a dehumidifier
- Visible water stains on walls/ceilings
- Condensation visible on windows
- Black spots seen on walls, tubs, ceilings
- Musty/mildew smells